But. Really. Always.
50 BookBench sculptures have been installed throughout London, in conjunction with a study from the National Literacy Trust that shows the number of young people who enjoy reading is on the rise.
1. Burano, Italy
2. Funchal, Madeira, Portugal
3. Santa Fe, New Mexico, USA
4. Pollença, Balearic Islands, Spain
5. Garden Door by Kazuyuki Ishihara, Japan
6. Montmartre, Paris, France
7. Bali, Indonesia
8. Copenhagen, Denmark
9. Rabat, Morocco
10. Sesimbra, Portugal
I sang a lullaby by the waterside and knew
If you were here, I’d sing to you.
- Rival: A Fall Away Novel by Penelope Douglas
- Ugly Love: A Novel by Colleen Hoover
- The Beautiful Ashes by Jeaniene Frost
- On the Record by K.A. Linde
- Lead Me Not by A. Meredith Walters
- Blurred: A Connections Novella by Kim Karr
- I Want it That Way by Ann Aguirre
- Better Than Perfectby Simone Elkeles
- Chasing Abbyby Cassia Leo
- Virgin: A Novelby Radhika Sanghani